Magic People, Voodoo People

Forum

The old forum is available here (This is for reference only!)
You must be logged in to post Login

Search 

Royal Internation Air Tattoo 2009 (RIAT 2009)
Read original blog post

UserPost

9:37 am
July 20, 2009

Voodoo_Moose

Admin

posts 7

People tend to get their panties in a twist over wars and conflicts but it really is rather suprising the amount of people that turn up at airshows all over the world each year to witness the awesome power of some of the most sophisticated killing machines ever invented.  Personally the roar of a jet sends tiny jolts of electricity all over my body and blood thirsty killers or not you have to respect the feat of engineering that is the jet engine as we know it.

I was a little dissapointed however after looking over the display schedule as there were a number of regular visitors that were not on the list, I refer to the F15 eagle, mirage, osprey and even the harriers didn’t get a full set.  I can only assume this was because the pilots or the aircraft themselves were tied up in the various conflicts around the world.

The day itself was off again/on again sunny and we all managed to get a little burned despite this.  Of course I had my camera with me and I had managed to borrow Flo’s 200mm lense, so I present to you the first batch of photographs that I manage to capture (This is a small collection of the 450 frames I captured so there are more to come!)

Read original blog post

Search 

About the ::Voodoo-People:: forum

Most Users Ever Online:

Currently Online:

1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 6

Topics: 11

Membership:

There are 1970 Members